Thursday, August 28, 2008

Small Group for first time Moms

Hello Watermarke,

One of our volunteers, Amy McCreary, is starting a short-term small group for moms this fall. I think it will be a great environment for young moms to learn together and get encouragement from one another. Please read below for a message from Amy about this cool new group!

Brett
Group Life Director

__________________________________________________________________

Hey all you first time mommies I am starting a mom's group in the fall and would love for you to join me and learn a little about yourself, your baby and your purpose.

Just to introduce myself.....My name is Amy McCreary and I have been attending Watermarke Church for 2 1/2 years. I am married to my amazing husband Lare and we have three beautiful children.......Lauren-5years, Ian-3years, and Preston-2months.

When I first became a mom the one element that got me through that first year was knowing that I was not alone. It was important that I had other mom's to talk to that were experiencing the same things I was.

So I invite you to come alongside me and learn about our God given purpose as mothers. To enjoy the company of women and offer our experiences so that we can understand more deeply this honor that God has given us as mommies!

We will meet for 6 weeks every Wednesday morning from 9:30-11:00. We will start on October 1st and end November 5th.

I encourage you to sign up quickly for space is limited. Please email me for more information.
I can't wait to meet you!

Amy McCreary
adianemccreary@comcast.net

No comments: