Monday, July 7, 2008

SPOTLIGHT ON: Brett Sharp

An interview with our Director of Group Life

What are you passionate about?
My family and my friends, who are huge influences in all aspects of my life. I am also passionate about relational ministry, and it's something I've grown up in. Right behind all this would be just being outdoors, and of course coca-cola.

What are you learning right now?
How to be a better dad. The older my kids get, the more I realize what a precious and important opportunity he has given me to teach them how to live in Christ and give them a picture of a Godly family.

What is the one thing that has made your job worth it this year?
Seeing a bunch of Watermarke folks working one Saturday on some land that had been greatly damaged by the tornados.

Favorite TV show?
The Office.

What do you do when your not working?
Play with my kids, mountain bike, and try to carve out date-nights for me and Emily. Emily is my wife you'll be happy to know.

Hobbies?
Mountain biking, hiking when I can (which isn't much), teaching my son to hit a ball and my daughter how to kick one.

What book you are reading? Or favorite book?
I'm about to start The Shack, because 37 people in the last week have told me to read it.

No comments: