Monday, June 9, 2008

Looking At Attention And Direction

We just concluded a four-part series by Andy Stanley called Destinations and I hope you were as challenged as I was. The two questions Andy left us with yesterday as a conclusion are still bouncing around in my brain:

What has captured/grabbed your attention?
What do you need to pay attention to?

Since attention determines direction and direction, not intention, determines our destination, these are great questions to help us see where we might be heading. This really helped me clarify what I need to be paying attention to:

- My relationship with God
- My relationship with Sabina
- My relationship with Eliana

If you missed any of the messages, you can listen to them online or pick up the audio CDs or DVD of the whole series at the Information Table on Sunday.

This Sunday Andy starts a new two-part series that is a sequel to Destinations called Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. See you then!

Steve Mazac
Lead Pastor

No comments: