Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SPOTLIGHT ON: Steve Mazac

Interview with Lead Pastor Steve Mazac

Tara: What are you passionate about?
Steve: I'm passionate about my family and doing everything I can to make sure they know that their relationships are the number 1 priority for me on this planet.

Tara: What are you learning right now?
Steve: I'm learning to listen to God in everything I do and everywhere I go.

Tara: What is something unusual about yourself?
Steve: My kneecaps are cracked about 60% and have been that way my entire life.

Tara: What is one thing that has made your job worth it this year?
Steve: Taking time to go visit people in Community Groups. I've really enjoyed connecting with so many people and hopefully have helped them feel more connected to Watermarke.

Tara: If you could tell Watermarke one thing what would it be?
Steve: If you're not in a Community Group or haven't invited someone to Watermarke who doesn't go to church, you're really missing what we're all about.

Tara: Fave TV show?
Steve: I really cannot word it any better than Andy Jones did, "The office is the funniest show on TV, period."

Tara: What do you do when you are not working?
Steve: Spend time hanging out with Sabina and 3-month-old Eliana, Apartment Life events, and learning new things.

Tara: Hobbies?
Steve: Reading, learning new things and CrossFit.

Tara: Book you are currently reading? Favorite book?
Steve: I am currently reading Like a Rock by Andy Stanley and my favorite book is Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller.

No comments: