Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SPOTLIGHT ON: Kim Hayward

Interview with Kim Hayward, our new Waumba Land Director.

Tara: What are you passionate about?
Kim: My family and children in general! I love to watch children grow. To be able to come along side their parents and teach them about God's love and how much Jesus loves them is the most amazing opportunity!

Tara: What are you learning right now?
Kim: To trust God and that I am not in control.

Tara: What is something unusual about yourself?
Kim: Hmmmmm, not sure, does an obsession with a good cup of coffee qualify?

Tara: What is the one thing that has made your job worth it this year?
Kim: Hearing feedback from parents on the impact we are making in their children's lives--I have to generalize because there are too many examples --which is a great thing!

Tara: If you could tell Watermarke one thing what would it be?
Kim: To dive in and get involved, it's a great place to be.

Tara: Fave TV show?
Kim: Law and Order, CSI, and all those type of shows!

Tara: What do you do when you are not working?
Kim: Hang out with my daughters as much as possible... I also love to spend time with the amazing friends and family God has put in my life!

Tara: Hobbies?
Kim: Walking, Elliptical, and drinking coffee with friends.

Tara: Favorite book?
Kim: A Thousand Splendid Suns

No comments: